Tuesday, March 1, 2011

myCloroxblog by SippyCupMom

Everyone knows about The Clorox Company! It's a household name! In fact, I'm sure you have many of their products in your house right now! Clorox has a new community called CloroxConnects. CloroxConnects is really all about you. It's a place for you to discuss what you want to see from Clorox brand products. It's a place to tell us what you want to see improved, or what new directions you think we should go. And it's a place for fun stuff like sharing recipes, barbeque tips, photos, etc. We built this specifically for this purpose because we here at Clorox are very interested in meeting your needs and wants.I recently joined the Clorox Connects Community! It's your chance to talk with other consumers about the Clorox products!
Did you know the following are products from Clorox?
Brita
Clorox Bleach
Fresh Step
Formula 409
Glad
Green Works
Hidden Valley Ranch
Kingsford
Pine-Sol
Tilex
I use so many of those products!The Clorox Community loves to hear about consumer's experiences with their products and any new ideas so I thought I'd share mine! I love GladWare Containers! I use them for everything: leftovers, fresh fruit, even crayons! GladWare is BPA free which is very important to me and my family. Since Hayden was born we have used BPA free bottles and sippy cups. I think a nice addition to the GladWare product line would be Sippy Cups! (Is there any surprise that I would be thinking of Sippy Cups?)  ;-) I love how sturdy GladWare is and the fact that it is dishwasher safe, BPA free, freezer safe and microwave safe. I think it would be toddler proof also! Make sure to head over to CloroxConnects and join the community! Submit your ideas on how to improve their products and you could win $1,000!  Stay connected and like Clorox Connects on Facebook and follow Clorox Connects on Twitter!
-Sippy Cup Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment