Monday, February 7, 2011

myCloroxblog by member Patricia H.

I've used Clorox products my entire life. My grandmother and mother used them as well. I trust the Clorox name and have been delighted to watch it grow with new ideas through the years.  A couple years ago I was surprised to see Green Works products by Clorox and so curious that I had to purchase them to see how effective they were.  I was pleasantly surprised and very satisfied by the results.  They were just as if not more effective than some of the harsher products on the market and I felt good using them, knowing that I was doing something good for my family and the environment.  I continue to use Green Works as well as other Clorox products and will hand down the tradition to my son.  I have given some ideas that I had to the Clorox Company through their new CloroxConnects program http://www.mycloroxidea.com and I encourage others to do the same.  Through consumers, Clorox will continue to provide great products, like those they have on the market today.” Patricia H.

Thanks Patricia for the great blog! Be sure to check out Patricia’s blog on our Facebook Fan page!
http://www.facebook.com/cloroxconnects

Would you like to submit your blog to the ‘myCloroxblog’ project or submit comments or ideas for Patricia’s blog? For more information contact Maria @ maria.medina@clorox.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment